- The Department
- Study Programmes
After a selection and evaluation process carried out over last winter, the Department of Economics and Business of the UPF has hired seven new faculty. A brief profile of the new professors is presented below.
- Maria Galli: PhD INSEAD. Teaching and Research Fields: Consumer behaviour; marketing.
- Matthew D. Hill: PhD UCLA. Teaching and Research Fields: Economic History, Labor and Demographic Economics, Urban Economics.
- Inga J. Hoever: PhD Erasmus University Rotterdam. Teaching and Research Fields: The effects and management of a team's diversity; team creativity; information processing and information exchange in teams.
- Gianmarco León: PhD University of California, Berkeley. Teaching and Research Fields: Development and political economics.
- Daniel Navarro-Martinez: PhD Universitat Jaume I. Teaching and Research Fields: Behavioural Economics; behavioural decision research; decision theory; consumer research.
- Eulàlia Nualart: PhD Ecole Polytehnique Fédérale de Lausanne. Teaching and Research Fields: Stochastic analysis; stochastic differential equations; numerical methods; stochastic partial differential equations; stochastic calculus of variations and applications; parametric statistical models; Lévy processes.
- Carlos J. Serrano: PhD University of Minnesota. Teaching and Research Fields: Empirical industrial organization; economics of innovation and technological change; entrepreneurship.